December 5th, 2019 — Clearpath Solutions Group today announced that it has successfully achieved a VMware Master Services Competency in Network Virtualization. This competency demonstrates that Clearpath is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“Achieving the Network Virtualization Master Services Competency is a significant milestone for Clearpath Solutions Group. I’m very proud of the hard work that went into realizing this important designation. This is an example of our culture of learning, self-improvement, and our commitment to aligning our capabilities to help solve the ever-changing challenges our customers are facing as they look to digitally transform. We look forward to continuing to solve these challenges for our customers both on-premises and in the cloud,” said Felix Vargas, Field CTO, Clearpath Solutions Group.
“VMware is pleased to recognize Clearpath Solutions Group for achieving a Network Virtualization Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like Clearpath are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Jenni Flinders, vice president and worldwide channel chief, VMware. “We value Clearpath as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in five specific solution areas.
Clearpath has achieved the following VMware Master Services Competencies:
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- Data Center Virtualization– Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
The VMware Partner Network is the framework for collaboration between VMware and its partners, offering a wide range of benefits, training, certifications and rewards. The VMware Partner Network includes a range of programs to meet the needs of a variety of partner expertise. Read more about VMware Partner Network.
About Clearpath Solutions Group
Clearpath is a dedicated and proven VAR with an emphasis on value-added. With the addition of VMware evangelist, Felix Vargas, Clearpath will continue to strive for top-tier expertise in advanced VMware technologies. If you'd like to learn more, please check out our latest VMware focused blogs:
- VMware Cloud Foundation on VxRail: Hyperconverged and Software Defined
- It’s No Fairy Tale: Building Your Hybrid Cloud Just Got Easier with VMware Cloud on AWS
- How VMware is Reshaping Employee Access to Your Company’s Apps with Workspace One
- Getting to the Cloud Quickly with VMware Cloud Foundation: How An Integrated Solution Can Speed Your Time to Market
VMware, VMware Cloud, VMware Cloud Verified, and VMware Cloud Provider are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.