1. Click the Migrate Physical or Virtual Adapters button, third from the left, to launch the Migrate Networking wizard.
2. Click Next to pass the physical adapter migration. We’re not making any changes here.
3. Select the VMkernel port you want to migrate, then click the Assign Port Group button, first from the left.
4. Select the destination port group, then click OK.
5. Verify the migration settings, then click Next.
6. Click Next past the Validate Changes window.
7. We’re not migrating any virtual machine networking, so click Next.
8. Review all of the changes, then click Finish to complete the workflow.
You’ve now completed, in an eight-step workflow, what in the C# client can be done in one step with a single drop-down menu.